|"Be Careful What You Witch For"|
Season 2, Episode 22
|Airdate||May 18th, 2000|
|Writer||Brad Kern; Zack Estrin; Chris Levinson|
|Producer||Kate Beckinsale; Jonathan Levin; Sheryl J. Anderson; Betty Reardon; Jon Paré; David Simkins; Constance M. Burge; Brad Kern; Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent; Javier Grillo-Marxuach; Chris Levinson; Zack Estrin; Peter Chomsky|
|Starring||Shannen Doherty; Holly Marie Combs; Alyssa Milano; Greg Vaughan; Dorian Gregory; Brian Krause|
|Next||"The Honeymoon's Over"|
"Be Careful What You Witch For" is the twenty-second episode of season two of the supernatural family drama series Charmed and the forty-fourth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Shannen Doherty with a teleplay written by Brad Kern; Zack Estrin and Chris Levinson, based on a story treatment by Kern. It first aired on the WB Network on Thursday, May 18th, 2000.
Principal Cast Edit
|Shannen Doherty||Prue Halliwell|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Greg Vaughan||Dan Gordon|
|Dorian Gregory||Darryl Morris|
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
Guest Stars Edit
|Marcus Graham||Dragon Warlock|
|Jeff Corey||Council member|
|J.G. Hertzler||Council member|
|Zitto Kazann||Council member|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This is the final episode of season two.
- This episode is production code number 4399043
- First episode of the series directed by actress Shannen Doherty. She also directs "The Good, the Bad and the Cursed" and "All Hell Breaks Loose".
- Actor French Stewart is given a "Special Guest Star" credit in this episode.
- This is the final appearance of Dan Gordon on the series.
- The title of this episode is taken from the turn of phrase, "Be careful what you wish for".
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season two of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed episodes category.