- "Piper, when we first met you thought I was just a handyman. Well, I'm a handyman again. The same guy you fell in love with. The same guy who fell in love with you. For who you are. Remember that and know that I'm not giving up."
- ―Leo Wyatt
Season 2, Episode 13
|Airdate||February 10th, 2000|
|Writer||Chris Levinson; Zack Estrin|
|Producer||Kate Beckinsale; Jonathan Levin; Sheryl J. Anderson; Betty Reardon; Jon Paré; David Simkins; Constance M. Burge; Brad Kern; Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent; Javier Grillo-Marxuach; Vivian Mayhew; Valerie Mayhew; Peter Chomsky|
|Starring||Shannen Doherty; Holly Marie Combs; Alyssa Milano; Greg Vaughan; Dorian Gregory|
|Next||"Pardon My Past"|
"Animal Pragmatism" is the thirteenth episode of season two of the supernaturally-themed television series Charmed and is the thirty-sixth episode of the series overall. The episode was directed by Don Kurt and written by Chris Levinson and Zack Estrin. It first aired on the WB Network on Thursday, February 10th, 2000. In this episode, three amateur witches use a spell book to transform a snake, a rabbit and a pig into three buff, handsome men.
Principal Cast Edit
|Shannen Doherty||Prue Halliwell|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Greg Vaughan||Dan Gordon|
|Dorian Gregory||Darryl Morris|
Guest Stars Edit
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
|Christopher Wiehl||The snake|
|Tim Griffin||The rabbit|
|Steve Monroe||The pig|
|Benton Jennings||Concerned citizen|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Production code number: 4399034
- Production crew members Jonathan Levin, Sheryl J. Anderson, Betty Reardon, Jon Paré, David Simkins, and Constance M. Burge are all credited in the opening scenes of this episode.
- Production crew members Brad Kern, Aaron Spelling, E. Duke Vincent, Javier Grillo-Marxuach, Vivian Mayhew, Valerie Mayhew, and Peter Chomsky are all credited during the end-title credit sequence of this episode.
- Janice Robinson is given a "Special Musical Guest" credit in this episode.
- Phoebe Halliwell is revealed to be a vegetarian in this episode (or so she says).
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season two of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed episodes category.