- "Cordelia, your mouth is open, sound is coming from it, this is never good."
- ―Buffy Summers
|"When She Was Bad"|
Season 2, Episode 1
|Airdate||September 15th, 1997|
|Producer||Joss Whedon; David Greenwalt; Gail Berman; Sandy Gallin; Fran Rubel Kuzui; Kaz Kuzui; David Solomon; Gary Law; Gareth Davies; Howard Gordon|
|Starring||Sarah Michelle Gellar; Nicholas Brendon; Alyson Hannigan; Charisma Carpenter; David Boreanaz; Anthony Stewart Head|
|Next||"Some Assembly Required"|
"When She Was Bad" is the first episode of season two of the supernatural action/comedy series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and the thirteenth episode of the series overall. It was written and directed by series creator Joss Whedon. This episode originally aired on the WB Network on Monday, September 15th, 1997 at 9:00 pm.
|Sarah Michelle Gellar||Buffy Summers|
|Nicholas Brendon||Xander Harris|
|Alyson Hannigan||Willow Rosenberg|
|Charisma Carpenter||Cordelia Chase|
|Anthony Stewart Head||Rupert Giles|
Guest Starring Edit
|Kristine Sutherland||Joyce Summers|
|Robia La Morte||Jenny Calendar|
|Andrew J. Ferchland||Collin|
|Dean Butler||Hank Summers|
|Armin Shimerman||Principal Snyhder|
Uncredited cast Edit
|Timo Ellis||Himself, drummer|
|Miho Hatori||Herself, singer|
|Yuka Honda||Herself, keyboardist|
|Sean Lennon||Himself, guitarist|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Production code number: 5V01.
- When She Was Bad is also the name of a book by Patricia Pearson.
- Actor David Boreanaz, who plays Angel, joins the cast of Buffy the Vampire Slayer beginning with this episode.
- Third appearance of Jenny Calendar. She appeared last in "Prophecy Girl". She appears next in "Some Assembly Required".
- Cordelia Chase: Whatever's causing the Joan Collins 'tude, deal with it. Embrace the pain. Spank your inner moppet. Whatever.
- Xander Harris: Oh, hey, did you guys hear that Cibo Matto's gonna be at The Bronze tonight?
- Willow Rosenberg: Cibo Matto! They're playing?
- Xander Harris: No, Will, they're gonna be clog dancing.
- Willow Rosenberg: Cibo Matto can clog dance?
- Angel: I can't help thinking I've done something to make you angry. And that bothers me more than I'd like.
- Principal Snyder: There are some things I can just smell. It's like a sixth sense.
- Rupert Giles: No, actually, that would be one of the five.
- Principal Snyder: That Summers girl, I smell trouble. I smell expulsion and just the faintest aroma of jail.
- Angel: Why are you riding me?
- Buffy Summers: Because I don't trust you. You're a vampire. Oh, I'm sorry. Was that an offensive term? Should I say 'undead American'?
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 2 episodes category.|