Quotes by Bobby Singer Edit
- "A storm's coming. And you boys... your daddy... you are smack in the middle of it."
- ―Bobby Singer
Conversations with Bobby Singer Edit
- Bobby Singer: I'm thinkin' maybe it's time you made a call.
- Dean Winchester: Why's it always got to be me that makes the call, huh? It's not like Cass lives in my ass. The dude's busy. [Castiel appears behind him] Cass, get out of my ass!
- Castiel: I was never in your... have you made any progress in locating Eve?
- Dean Winchester: The question is why? What does she want with a... what do you call these?
- Bobby Singer: Well, congrats, you discovered it, you get to name it.
- Dean Winchester: "Jefferson Starships." Huh? Because they're horrible, and hard to kill.
- Sam Winchester: It looks like the entire bar has been turned into these...
- Dean Winchester: Jefferson Starships.
- Bobby Singer: They won't take long.
- Castiel: You don't know that. They may find more wayward orphans along the way.
- Bobby Singer: Oh, don't get cute.
- Castiel: Right. Pardon me for highlighting their crippling and dangerous empathetic response with [air quotes] "sarcasm." It's a bad idea letting them go.
- Bobby Singer: Come on. You don't let Sam and Dean do squat. They do what they gotta. You know that.
Quotes about Bobby Singer Edit
See also Edit
|Supernatural television series.|