|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Location:||Sioux Falls, South Dakota|
|Known relatives:||Karen Singer (wife, deceased)|
|1st appearance:||"Devil's Trap" (Earth version)|
"All Along the Watchtower" (Alternate universe version)
|Final:||"Inside Man" (Earth version)|
Early life Edit
Season One Edit
Season Two Edit
Season Three Edit
Season Four Edit
Season Five Edit
Season Six Edit
Season Seven Edit
Season Twelve Edit
Before the birth of Lucifer and Kelly Kline's son, Jack, Castiel discovers a portal to an alternate universe where a war between Heaven and Hell has been raging on since the Winchesters were never born to prevent Lucifer from starting the apocalypse. A strange, new demon attacks Castiel before a man shoots it and saves Castiel. Once Castiel transports Sam and Dean to the alternate universe, the man reveals himself to be Bobby. However, he doesn't recognize the two since they never existed in that universe due to John Winchester's death over 40 years ago. Bobby carries a gun called Rufus (a reference to Bobby's friend and hunting partner) that is filled with angel-killing bullets, weaponry that had not yet been discovered in the other universe.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Bobby Singer's favorite insult is to call someone an "idjit".
- In the season six episode, "Frontierland", Bobby Singer makes a reference to the town of Deadwood, South Dakota. Jim Beaver used to play Whitney Ellsworth on the 2004-2006 HBO television series Deadwood.
Related pages Edit
- Bobby Singer
- Bobby Singer quotes page
- Bobby Singer image gallery
- Bobby Singer image category
- Bobby Singer appearances list