Blood surfing... it's new, it's extreme, it's deadly...
|Directed by||James D.R. Hickox|
|Written by||Sam Bernard; Robert L. Levy|
|Produced by||Mark Amin; Darin Spillman; Robert L. Levy; Natan Zahavi|
|Music by||Jim Manzie|
|Cinematography||Christopher C. Pearson|
|Edited by||Matthew Booth|
|Distributed by||Trimark Pictures|
|Release date(s)||December 4th, 2000|
|Running time||84 min.|
|Dax Miller||Bog Hall|
|Kate Fischer||Cecily Herrold|
|Duncan Regehr||John Dirks|
|Matt Borlenghi||Zack Jardine|
|Maureen Larrazabal||Lemmya Lofranco|
|Chris Vertido||Sonny Lofranco|
|Susan Africa||Melba Lofranco|
|Rolly Sto. Domingo||Rolly|
|Malecio Amayao||Boat man|
|Reynaldo T. Casuco||Pirate|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Blood Surf is alternatively known by the title Krocodylus.
- Blood Surf premiered in the UK prior to being screened in the United States. In the UK it premiered on December 4th, 2000. In the United States it was released direct-to-video on June 26th, 2001.
- Blood Surf is the third horror film directed by James D.R. Hickox. Previously, he directed The Gardener in 1998 and Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest in 1995.
External Links Edit
- Blood Surf at Wikipedia
- Blood Surf at Absolute Horror
- Blood Surf at Popcorn Pictures
- Blood Surf at Obscurehorror.com