|"There Goes the Neighborhood"|
Season 1, Episode 2
|Airdate||January 24th, 2011|
|Writer||Jeremy Carver; Anna Fricke|
|Producer||Gilles Perreault; Elissa Lewis; Cari A. Davine; Evan Tussman; Adam Kane; Rob Pursey; Toby Whithouse; Jeremy Carver; Anna Fricke; Michael Prupas; Irene Litinsky; Keith Samples|
|Starring||Sam Witwer; Meaghan Rath; Sam Huntington|
|Previous||"There Goes the Neighborhood (Part 1)"|
|Next||"Some Thing to Watch Over Me"|
"There Goes the Neighborhood (Part 2)" is the second chapter of the two-part pilot episode of the North American horror-themed television series Being Human. The show is based on a UK series, also entitled Being Human, which began airing on BBC3 in 2008. This episode was directed by executive producer Adam Kane and written by series developers Jeremy Carver and Anna Fricke. It first aired on Monday, January 24th, 2011 on Syfy in the United States and on Space in Canada.
Principal Cast Edit
|Sam Witwer||Aidan Waite|
|Meaghan Rath||Sally Malik|
|Sam Huntington||Josh Levinson|
Guest Stars Edit
|Sarah Allen||Rebecca Flynt|
|Gianpaolo Venuta||Danny Angeli|
|Mark Pellegrino||James Bishop|
|Alison Louder||Emily Levinson|
|Vincent Leclerc||Marcus Damnian|
|Nick Walker||Officer Tim|
|Ivan Smith||Blood den proprietor|
|Peter Vrana||Bar guy|
|Michelle McHugh||Beautiful woman donor|
|Bianca Bellange||Female nurse|
|Alexander Skerget||Boy (9 Y.O.)|
|Tanya Vargas Lavoie||Little girl (7 Y.O.)|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- Opening narration: Sally Malik.
- This is the second episode of Being Human directed by Adam Kane. He previously directed "There Goes the Neighborhood (Part 1)". His next episode is "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Me Killing You".
- This is the second episode of Being Human co-written by Jeremy Carver. He previously wrote "There Goes the Neighborhood (Part 1)". His next episode is "Some Thing to Watch Over Me".
- This is the second episode of Being Human co-written by Anna Fricke. She previously wrote "There Goes the Neighborhood (Part 1)". Her next episode is "Some Thing to Watch Over Me".
- Tanya Vargas Lavoie's first name is mis-spelled Tayna in the closing credits of the episode.
- Second and final appearance of Cara.
- Sally Malik: Life is a series of choices. As it turns out, death is the same. Not for the ones who are ready. They embrace their fate, move on. For the rest of us, we linger. After our survivors pray and throw dirt on our coffins, we're still waiting. Because for some of us, there's a bigger question. What am I now? Where do I go from here? We find ourselves in an eternal nowhere, between human and thing. Monsters. Some of these monsters choose to simply accept what they've become. Some don't. Which leaves us with the most important choice. Do you accept what you are or do you refuse? And which is the true curse?
- Josh Levinson: I'm... sorry. I guess it takes that "he doesn't even know I'm alive" thing to a whole new level.
- Sally Malik: Yeah.
- Emily Levinson: What do you mean "he has a condition"?
- Aidan Waite: He's your brother, you should ask him yourself.
- Emily Levinson: My brother had a nervous breakdown and ran away from his family two years ago, he doesn't tell me anything... If he's in some kind of trouble...
- Aidan Waite: No no no no, no, he's a good guy, he's a great roommate. He's dealing with some stuff, yeah, but... aren't we all?
- Sally Malik: How are you?
- Josh Levinson: Well... I didn't kill my sister, so... I guess I can't complain.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.