Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"The End of the World as We Knew It"|
Season 1, Episode 5
|Airdate||February 14th, 2011|
|Producer||Toby Whithouse; Michael Prupas; Adam Kane; Irene Litinsky; Elissa Lewis|
|Starring||Sam Witwer; Meaghan Rath; Sam Huntington|
|Previous||"Wouldn't It Be Nice (If We Were Human)"|
|Next||"It Takes Two to Make a Thing Go Wrong"|
"The End of the World as We Knew It" is the fifth episode of season one of the North American television series Being Human. The episode was directed by Charles Binamé and written by Nancy Won. It first aired in the United States on Monday, February 14th, 2011 on Syfy and in Canada on the Space Channel. In this episode, Aidan learns that one of Bishop's vampires, a priest, has been feeding on terminally ill patients at the hospital and turning them into vampires. Sally Malik finds her lost engagement ring and learns the truth about how she actually died. Josh meanwhile is still dealing with the ramifications of his altercation with the vampires outside the club. After conferring with Ray, he discovers a shocking truth that has dire consequences for their relationship.
Principal Cast Edit
|Sam Witwer||Aidan Waite|
|Meaghan Rath||Sally Malik|
|Sam Huntington||Josh Levinson|
Guest Stars Edit
|Mark Pellegrino||James Bishop|
|Gianpaolo Venuta||Danny Angeli|
|Kristen Hager||Nora Sargeant|
|Alex Ivanovici||Mister Sarin|
|Sharhiar El Kosht||Terrified vagrant|
|Bernard Daoust||Homeless man|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- First aired on Valentine's Day.
- The title to this episode is taken from the 1987 song "It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)" by R.E.M.
- Second appearance of Nora Sargeant. She appeared last in "Wouldn't It Be Nice (If We Were Human)". She appears next in "It Takes Two to Make a Thing Go Wrong".
- Fifth appearance of Bridget. She appeared last in "Wouldn't It Be Nice (If We Were Human)". She appears next in "It Takes Two to Make a Thing Go Wrong".
- The truth behind Sally Malik's death is revealed in this episode.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.