Season 1, Episode 11
|Airdate||March 28th, 2011|
|Producer||Adam Kane; Elissa Lewis; Cari Davine|
|Starring||Sam Witwer; Meaghan Rath; Sam Huntington|
|Previous||"Dog Eat Dog"|
|Next||"You're the One That I Haunt"|
"Going Dutch" is the eleventh episode of season one of the North American television series Being Human. The episode was directed by Erik Canuel and written by Chris Dingess. It first aired in the United States on Monday, March 28th, 2011 on Syfy and in Canada on the Space Channel. In this episode, Bishop continues to entertain the Dutch, but knows that once they analyze his longterm strategy, they wil kill him. Aidan finds himself caught in the middle of battling egos while still trying to maintain a relationship with Rebecca. Josh meanwhile, finds his entire world thrown into a spiral when Nora tells him some very unexpected and distressing news. Danny decides to resolve the matter with Sally once and for all and hires an exorcist to cleanse the house of Sally's spirit.
Principal Cast Edit
|Sam Witwer||Aidan Waite|
|Meaghan Rath||Sally Malik|
|Sam Huntington||Josh Levinson|
Guest Stars Edit
|Mark Pellegrino||James Bishop|
|Gianpaolo Venuta||Danny Angeli|
|Vincent Leclerc||Marcus Damnian|
|Sarah Allen||Rebecca Flynt|
|Kristen Hager||Nora Sargeant|
|Ellen David||Ilana Myers|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is included on disc three of the Being Human: The Complete First Season DVD and Blu-ray collections.
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode had a viewership of 1,300,000 people.
- This is the first episode of Being Human directed by Erik Canuel. His next episode is "You're the One That I Haunt".
- This is the second episode Being Human written by Chris Dingess. He previously wrote "Children Shouldn't Play With Undead Things". His next episode is "All Out of Blood".
- The title is taken from the slang term "Going Dutch", which is a form of etiquette in which all parties in a shared event, such as a meal, pay for their own individual expenses rather than allowing a single person to pay for everything.
- First time that Sally takes full possession of a living being. She briefly took partial possession of Bridget's hand in "The End of the World as We Knew It".
See also Edit