|"Children Shouldn't Play With Undead Things"|
Season 1, Episode 8
|Airdate||March 7th, 2011|
|Director||Jeremiah S. Chechik|
|Producer||Toby Whithouse; Rob Pursey; Jeremy Carver; Anna Fricke; Michael Prupas; Adam Kane; Irene Litinsky; Elissa Lewis; Cari A. Davine|
|Starring||Sam Witwer; Meaghan Rath; Sam Huntington|
|Previous||"I See Your True Colors and That's Why I Hate You"|
|Next||I Want You Back (From the Dead)"|
Principal Cast Edit
|Sam Witwer||Aidan Waite|
|Meaghan Rath||Sally Malik|
|Sam Huntington||Josh Levinson|
Guest Stars Edit
|Sarah Allen||Rebecca Flynt|
|Kristen Hager||Nora Sargeant|
|Jason Spevack||Bernie Lanham|
|Cindy Sampson||Cindy Lanham|
|Kathleen Fee||Barbara, the ghost|
|Charles Bender||Doctor Travis Reed|
|Bill Corday||Nathan, the ghost|
|Elliot Larson||Bully #1|
|Ryan Antel||Bully #2|
|Paul Whitney||Ghost policeman|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Opening narration:
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This is the second episode of Being Human directed by Jeremiah S. Chechik. He previously directed "I See Your True Colors and That's Why I Hate You".
- This is the second episode of Being Human written by Chris Dingess. He previously wrote Wouldn't It Be Nice (If We Were Human)". His next episode is "Going Dutch".
- The title of this episode is taken from the 1972 horror/comedy Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things, directed by Bob Clark.
- Sally Malik: Ok, how's your breath.
- Josh Levinson: (breathes)
- Sally Malik: (sniffs, pauses) I don't have the sense of smell anymore.
- Josh Levinson: (sighs, then breathes towards Aidan)
- Aidan Waite: (sniffs) I gotta be honest, it just smells like dog to me...
- Josh Levinson: (opens his arms with frustration)
- Aidan Waite: But I'm sure it's minty fresh!
See also Edit