- "Whoo-Whoo! My God! They told me it was true, but I didn't believe them. Damn, here it is! Evil white folks really do have a Mecca!"
- ―Charles Gunn
Season 1, Episode 20
|Airdate||May 9th, 2000|
|Producer||Joss Whedon; David Greenwalt; Gail Berman; Sandy Gallin; Kaz Kuzui; Fran Rubel Kuzui; Kelly A. Manners; Skip Schoolnik; Tim Minear; Marti Noxon|
|Starring||David Boreanaz; Charisma Carpenter; Alexis Denisof|
"War Zone" is the twentieth episode of season one of the American television series Angel, which is a spin-off of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series and aired from 1999 to 2004. The episode was directed by David Straiton and written by Garry Campbell. It first aired on the WB Network on Tuesday, May 9th, 2000.
Principal Cast Edit
|Charisma Carpenter||Cordelia Chase|
|Alexis Denisof||Wesley Wyndam-Pryce|
Guest Stars Edit
|J. August Richards||Charles Gunn|
|Michele Kelly||Alonna Gunn|
|Joe Basile||Lenny Edwards|
|David Herman||David Nabbitt|
|Sean P. Young||Bobby|
|Chris M. Stevens||Homeless boy|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Production code number: 1ADH20
- This episode aired on the same night as episode 4x20 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "The Yoko Factor".
- First appearance of Charles Gunn. He will become a recurring cast member throughout the remainder of the series.
- This is the second episode directed by David Straiton. He also directed "The Bachelor Party" as well as several episodes of the WB Network television series Charmed. His next episode of Angel is season four's "Sacrifice".
- This is the only episode of the series written by Garry Campbell.
- Chris M. Stevens is uncredited in this episode.
- Charles Gunn: I don't need advice from some middle-class white dude who's dead!
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|Angel . This template will categorize articles that include it into the Angel season 1 episodes category.