- "Whoo-Whoo! My God! They told me it was true, but I didn't believe them. Damn, here it is! Evil white folks really do have a Mecca!"
- ―Charles Gunn
Season 1, Episode 20
|Airdate||May 9th, 2000|
|Producer||Gail Berman; Sandy Gallin; Howard Gordon; David Greenwalt; Fran Rubel Kuzui; Kaz Kuzui; Tim Minear; Marti Noxon; R.D. Price; Skip Schoolnik; Joss Whedon|
|Starring||David Boreanaz; Charisma Carpenter; Alexis Denisof|
"War Zone" is the twentieth episode of season one of the American television series Angel, which is a spin-off of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series and aired from 1999 to 2004. The episode was directed by David Straiton and written by Garry Campbell. It first aired on the WB Network on Tuesday, May 9th, 2000.
|Charisma Carpenter||Cordelia Chase|
|Alexis Denisof||Wesley Wyndam-Pryce|
Guest Starring Edit
|Michele Kelly||Alonna Gunn|
|Joe Basile||Lenny Edwards|
|David Herman||David Nabbitt|
|J. August Richards||Charles Gunn|
|Sean P. Young||Bobby|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is included on disc six of the Angel: Season One DVD collection. It is also included on the Angel: The Complete Series DVD boxset collection.
- Production code number: 1ADH20
- This episode aired on the same night as episode 4x20 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "The Yoko Factor".
- First appearance of Charles Gunn. He will become a recurring cast member throughout the remainder of the series.
- This is the second episode directed by David Straiton. He also directed "The Bachelor Party" as well as several episodes of the WB Network television series Charmed. His next episode of Angel is season four's "Sacrifice".
- This is the only episode of the series written by Garry Campbell.
- Chris M. Stevens is uncredited in this episode.
- Charles Gunn: I don't need advice from some middle-class white dude who's dead!
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|Angel . This template will categorize articles that include it into the Angel season 1 episodes category.