|Angel: Season Three|
|Studio:||20th Century Fox|
|Released:||February 10th, 2004|
|Previous:||Angel: Season Two|
|Next:||Angel: Season Four|
Angel: Season Three is a six-disc DVD collection that includes all twenty-two episodes from three of the WB Network supernatural/action series Angel. The collection was released in Region 1 format and distributed by 20th Century Fox Television. It originally shipped to retailers on February 10th, 2004. It was re-released in a slimline case edition on November 28th, 2006.
- Total running time: 990 minutes.
- Format: Box set, Color, NTSC, Widescreen.
- Languages: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
- Aspect ratio: 1:78:1 (widescreen)
- ASIN: B000I0QLRI
Special features Edit
- This collection includes audio commentaries on select episodes by series creator Joss Whedon, and writer & directors Tim Minear, Mere Smith, and Jeffrey Bell.
- Includes an overview of the entire season.
- "Darla: Deliver Us from Evil" featurette.
- "Page to Screen" featurette.
- Outtakes & bloopers.
- Amy Acker's screen test.
- Vincent Kartheiser's screen test.
- Gallery of image stills.