|"Guise Will Be Guise"|
Season 2, Episode 6
|Airdate||November 7th, 2000|
|Producer||Gail Berman; Sandy Gallin; David Greenwalt; Jim Kouf; Fran Rubel Kuzui; Kaz Kuzui; Kelly A. Manners; Tim Minear; Marti Noxon; Shawn Ryan; Skip Schoolnik; Joss Whedon|
|Starring||David Boreanaz; Charisma Carpenter; Alexis Denisof; J. August Richards|
"Guise Will Be Guise" is the sixth episode of season two of the supernatural drama series Angel, and the twenty-eighth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Krishna Rao with a script written by Jane Espenson. It first aired on the WB Network on Tuesday, November 7th, 2000.
Principal Cast Edit
|Charisma Carpenter||Cordelia Chase|
|Alexis Denisof||Wesley Wyndam-Pryce|
|J. August Richards||Charles Gunn|
Guest Stars Edit
|Art LaFleur||T'ish Magev|
|Brigid Brannagh||Virginia Bryce|
|Patrick Kilpatrick||Paul Lanier|
|Todd Susman||Magnus Bryce|
|Frankie J. Allison||Thug #1|
|Michael Yarna||Japanese business man #1|
|Eiji Inoue||Japanese business man #2|
|Edward C. Gillow||Vampire hunter|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is included on disc two of the Angel: Season Two DVD collection. It is also included on the Angel: The Complete Series boxset collection, which was released by 20th Century Fox Television on October 7th, 2007.
- This episode is production code number 2ADH06.
- This is the second and final episode of Angel written by Jane Espenson. She previously wrote "Rm w/a Vu".
- This is the first appearance of Virginia Bryce.
- Lorne: You don't have to sing. A break for you, a break for me, and a break for Mr. Manilow.
- Cordelia Chase: Look!
- Angel: Virginia Bryce, squired by Mister Wesley Wyndam-Pryce, private detective and bodyguard to the stars... "Squired"? Who says "squired"?
- Cordelia Chase: Look at him all over her!
- Angel: Cordelia, you're just jealous that he's getting some attention.
- Cordelia Chase: Damn skippy! He's getting famous off this! Reflected glory? That's my thing!
- Angel: Get a little perspective. "Bodyguard to the stars." Yeah right. There's no "Wyndam-Price Agency!
- Cordelia Chase: And this whole "I'm Angel" thing is a very, very bad idea. I mean, if I thought that would work, I could've been Angel, because, guess what? Pretty much a girly name.
- Cordelia Chase: What are you doing?
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: Oh, knocking things over, driving away business… You know, the usual.
- Cordelia Chase: Well, I found him and we have to stop him before it's too late. We have to change our… Do you have any clothes a man would wear?
- Cordelia Chase: What happened?
- Angel: He got hit.
- Cordelia Chase: By who? The swami? Swamis don't hit, swamis... swam.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|Angel . This template will categorize articles that include it into the Angel season 2 episodes category.