- "I'm Constance Langdon. And this... is my fucking house."
- ―Constance Langdon
|"Return to Murder House"|
Season 8, Episode 6
|Airdate||September 26th, 2018|
|Producer||Todd Nenninger; Crystal Liu; Eryn Krueger Mekash; Lou Eyrich; Eric Kovtun; Manny Coto; Adam Penn; John J. Gray; Bradley Buecker; Alexis Martin Woodall; James Wong; Tim Minear; Brad Falchuk; Ryan Murphy|
|Starring||Sarah Paulson; Evan Peters; Adina Porter; Billie Lourd; Leslie Grossman; Cody Fern; Emma Roberts; Cheyenne Jackson; Kathy Bates|
"Return to Murder House" is the sixth episode of season eight of the anthology series American Horror Story and the ninetieth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Sarah Paulson with a teleplay written by Crystal Liu. It first aired on the FX Network on Wednesday, October 17th, 2018 at 10:00 pm.
Note: Listings marked with a (†) symbol indicate cast members who are credited in this episode, but their character does not make an appearance.
Special Guest Stars Edit
|Dylan McDermott||Ben Harmon|
|Connie Britton||Vivien Harmon|
|Frances Conroy||Moira O'Hara|
|Jessica Lange||Constance Langdon|
Guest Starring Edit
|Taissa Farmiga||Violet Harmon|
|Billy Porter||Behold Chablis|
|Naomi Grossman||Samantha Crowe|
|Mena Suvari||Elizabeth Short|
|Carlo Rota||Anton LaVey|
|Sam Kinsey||Beauregard Langdon|
|Raina Matheson||Rose Langdon|
|Irene Roseen||Molly O'Hara|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- American Horror Story was created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. It is a seasonal anthology series that takes place within a shared continuity. Though each season is a self-contained storyline, the show recycles many of the same actors in different roles from season to season.
- This episode is production code number 8ATS06.
- This episode had a viewership of 2.008 million people, which is down by 0.108 from the previous episode. It rated 0.93% in the 18-49 viewing demographic.
- This episode marks the directorial debut of Sarah Paulson. Paulson is one of the main cast members from the series and has played multiple characters throughout the series.
- This is the sixth episode of American Horror Story Written by Crystal Liu. It is her first episode from season eight of the series. She previously wrote "Valerie Solanis Died for Your Sins: Scumbag" episode from season seven's, "Cult".
- This is the first appearance of Rose Langdon, who is a deceased child of Constance Langdon and Hugo Langdon.
- Actress Naomi Grossman previously played the role of human oddity Pepper in season two's "Asylum" and season four's "Freak Show".
- Reference is made to Adelaide Langdon, who was the daughter of Constance Langdon and Hugo Langdon. She died in season one, but as she had died outside the 1119 Westchester Place estate, her spirit is not bound to the house, making her the only late member of the Langdon family to date to find eternal peace.
- It is implied that a possible relation might exist between Madison Montgomery and Charles & Nora Montgomery from "Murder House". If so, she would be descended from the male line of Charles' side of the family as Charles & Nora's only child was Thaddeus Montgomery, the Infantata.
- The skull that Madison Montgomery and Behold Chablis discover belongs to Hayden McClaine, who was the mistress of Ben Harmon in season one.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|American Horror Story. This template will categorize articles that include it into the American Horror Story season 8 episodes category.|